Resilient leaders are faithful with the resources and responsiblities they are given and are consistent in their participation, preparation, and practice.
- Luke 16:10 – One who is faithful in very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.
- Galations 6:9 – And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Resilient leaders prioritze the “Great Commision” and are always ready to share the Gospel when opportunities arise.
- Romans 1:16 – For I am not ashamed o fthe gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jews first and also to the Greek.
- Mark 16:15 – And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.”
Resilient leaders prayerfully seek wisdom and guidance from the Spirit in all circumstances.
- Galatians 5:25 – If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.
- Ephesians 6:18 – Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints.
Resilient leaders are flexible and willing to adapt their methods to better serve others for the sake of the Gospel.
- Romans 12:2 – Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Ecclesiastes 3:1 – For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.
Resilient leaders are on-going learners who continually grow in their skills and spiritual development.
- Proverbs 1:5 – Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance.
- Proverbs 18:15 – An intelligent heart acwuires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
Resilient leaders are uncompromising in their standards and strive for excellence in all things to the glory of God.
- Proverbs 10:9 – Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.
- Colossians 3:23 – Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.
Resilient leaders passionately serve others with an attitude of joy in Christ.
- Romans 12:11 – Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
- Colossians 3:17 – And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Resilient leaders care for others thought loving support and encouragement.
- 1 Thessalonians 2:8 – So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.
- John 13:34-35 – A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my discples, if you have love for one another.
Resilient leaders are humble servants who work well with others.
- Proverbs 27:17 – Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9 – Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.
Article from Awana.org